Monday, September 3, 2007

healthy diets

It is important to eat a healthy diet.Eat a mixture of meat,vegetables,fruits and plain things like rice.Also you must exercise a lot to stay healthy.Honey is healthy because it has vitamins A,B,C,D and E and meat is healthy because it has protein.But you must eat a balanced meal of protein,vitamins,minerals and carbohydrates.When you fry food don't put much oil and try to pick healthy oils like vegetable oil.You have to choose your food carefully.As long as you eat healthy diets you don't have to worry about a thing.

3 comments:

Alex Siow said...

Agreed. Must eat healthy and stay healthy.

Dora said...

daddy beat me to it, arrgh.

I like yr tips, I will try to remember and tips so I can be healthy too

Florence said...

Wow! I think I must follow your tips. Yes! I agreed with you. Must have a healthy diets.

I must learn from you. haha!! So I will stay healthy forever.. :) Thank You! Thank You!!