Monday, September 3, 2007

In Space

Last Friday I went to the science centre to see space.I went inside a room and saw a very big telescope.I waited until it was my turn and saw Neptune though the telescope and it was only a small blue dot in space.I went outside and I saw somebody looking at Jupiter.I joined the queue and finally it was my turn.I looked at Jupiter though the telescope and it was much bigger.I had a great time at the science centre.

3 comments:

Alex Siow said...

It is really fun and it is the first time I see other planets. Not sure I have a chance to see Earth from the spcace!!!

Dora said...

ha, you are so lucky. You get to see Neptune at 7 years old. I only get to see it at 34 years old!

Florence said...

Wow!! I want to go to the science centre too. :)

I have not had a chance to see Jupiter yet. lol!!