There's a show called One Piece that I like a lot.It is very funny.Let me introduce it. In this show they are talking about pirates. The captain of the ship is called Luffy.The others are called Zoro, Nami,Ussop and Sangi.There are others too but I think that's enough for now.Sometimes they are just kidding around and sometimes they are in fierce battles.I like One piece very much.I don't know if you do like it but if you do go and watch it.
6 comments:
I like to watch One Piece too. Just like you.
Me three! :)
NARUTO IS BETTER!!!!!!!!! Katon - Gokakyuu~
Wow!! You watch one Piece..
I watch two Piece. haha!! Im just kidding with you. One Piece is great. :)
Watch Fruits Basket, it is better. It talk about Chinese 12 Zodiac. It is nice! So try watching it. Im sure you will love it. :)
ONE PIECE FOR THE WIN!
Like 1 Piece? Then watch bleach and Naruto! better!
Post a Comment