A totally unsuspected starting by the Dark Knight:
What in the? Hey, I waited 48 whole hours for you to arrive at Super Power Island at now you are on Spy island. I directed the story to my point of view, why didn't you appear at Super Power like civilised people. Hey, wait a second why is this paragraph not on the top of the blog. And how in the world did those pictures get up there? There is definitely trying to steal my blog. Well, no more I, Roy Larren shall no longer be stolen of my blog space. Who's Roy Larren you ask? Well, that's me don't you know, it's me. Here is a picture of me.
Don't I look dashingly handsome, no? Ah well... I better move off. KC will be coming soon. By now you should know KC is the other host of the Poptropica blog. She is going to direct this blog to her side of the story now. Well, goodbye and I suspect that she will be going through the entire Super Island. I'll get away from the scene now, bye.

Next Blog: Poptropica Part 5: The Battle of the Knight
Wait! This is the final message in this blog. Do you know what IAA PIA WPO DWN means?
Hello, my name is the Dark Knight. So, I assume you have not heard of me before. Indeed, I hope that in the future that we will never have to meet again. Of course, you would have realised that I probably have a different name. If so, you are correct I am holding a secret identity. What is my secret identity? That, for now, shall be a matter of no importance. I hope that what I am going to give you will be a help to you in the future. May my brothers go with you.
KC's side of the Story
Hmm... you took a long time , I was expecting you 2 days ago. Ah well, animated characters like us can wait. While waiting, I stopped by onto the comic shop to check the comics out. It turns out there is some superhero-crazy person. He told me there was an old super hero waiting for me on the top of the daily paper place. He gave me a sheet of paper saying IAA PIA WPO DWN and vanished which I thought was odd for 5 reasons.
1. Why would he be superhero- crazy?
2. What would he care of an old superhero?
3. Why was his prediction true?
4. Why did he give me a piece of paper with nonsense on it?
5. How did he vainish?
Well I followed his advice and reached the top of the daily paper and we both had a rather interesting chat about his hero life. He told me about how he got his hero license and how he jumped in the air for joy and fell flat on his face when he heard it. Then, he told me about his hero days and how he managed to save the town's chickens from turning into ducks. In all, I thought it was rather interesting. When he was at the end of his speech he started to talk about the enemies he did not defeat. " Well sure, I hadn't caught a lot of heroes villans at that time" he said" but the rigmasters were the Binary Bard, Dr Hare, Dark Knight, B.A.D master and Old Star. Well I couldn't say more than that if the villans had any sense they would change their name into something more sensible, such as Egghead or Bubblebrain. I knew I couldn't leave such horrible bad guys with such horrible names so I persuaded him to tell me the secret of how to be a superhero. Well, now I am a full powered superhero ready to take on those tough villans and restore sensible names to Super Power Island.

Next Blog: Poptropica Part 5: The Battle of the Knight
Wait! This is the final message in this blog. Do you know what IAA PIA WPO DWN means?
No comments:
Post a Comment