Friday, March 19, 2010

Poptropica Part 1

Throughout the months I spent playing the game, I have no idea why I did not blog about it. I am guessing it was because just like my last blog on Kampong Glam, it would be hopelessly long and I did not feel like typing much or was to busy typing other blogs.
But now that I am in the mood to type, I am going to talk about how you start up. First, you should see a log in page like this. You'll be surprised to know that if you are a new player you have to click on, err....new player, emm.. they were not feeling rather creative when they made it.

Then, they should ask you what gender and age you are to create your character. After that, here comes the part where you have to be creative, they will ask all the information your character will have . The information can never be changed. I also just found out that the creator of the game was the author of the book" Diary of a Wimpy Kid"







Once you are finished,you should see a large map filled with weird looking islands such as the Early Poptropica, or the Spy or even the Astro Knights island. Do not panic! They are merely asking what island you and your character want to go to.
Sometimes there are islands that are coming soon but not available yet. They also create a place in the map for that island but they specifically say that it is not open to the public yet.

Ok! That is all you need to know to create your own character. Your waterproof, foolproof character is ready to swim, fly and get locked up in detention.(how embarassing)

2 comments:

Dora said...

Great start. I am looking forward to Part 2! :)

Alex Siow said...

Great post. Part 2 part 2!