Monday, May 12, 2008

The alpha attack war!

I got through the tree level and made my way to the other levels.Since I improved my typing skills I could clear the tree level but I met another problem which was the rotators forest which was filled with the rotators.Rotators spin round and round and round and round which make it harder to see what letter to press to kill it.I found away to come through and I made it to the alpha Invasion where all the alpha army attack me all at once and it big groups too.It was tough but I made it through with my bombs and again I met another problem which was a 5 small trees guarding the bottom.I made use of what I had and passed the level.Then I reached the storm(as it was called the "mixed storm")and the war began.That was the last stage of the game.I didn't manage to win but I'm very happy that I got to the last stage.

No comments: