Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Battle stations full version

 I've went to battle stations today .I  went to the game guides and found a fan wiki page.The fan wiki page explains all about the new battle stations full version.I went to the Tyler's blog and it was very interesting.The writer was in another country . He was trying to finish his work.He gave a replay of the crimson drake which he already deleted and he also gave us a replay of the rare chainsaw blade defeating a 10000+ hit points ship.The writer told us that the 2 harbours,Imperial City Port and the Al Almarans dock were at war and a few ships would be guarding these ports so when people travel among these ports there will be ships and maybe a fortress attacking them. He got the idea from a game he played.The changes would be probably made on December or later.I am looking forward to the new version.

No comments: