Friday, November 30, 2007

The swimming bronze test

Last Monday I took the swimming bronze test.I had to wear a cap when I swim.First I needed to swim 1 lap.After I swam 1 lap I had to go to the middle of the pool and trap water. I trapped water for about 3 minutes.After I trapped water I had to make my own float with my pyjamas trousers.I start with blowing air into my pyjamas trousers the but I needed to tie the ends of my pyjamas trousers.After I made my float I swam to the other side of the pool and swam 8 laps.If anyone is too tired and gives up he or she fails the test.I swam 8 laps exactly and passed the test.I am proud  that I passed the swimming bronze test.

2 comments:

Alex Siow said...

So proud of you.

Dora said...

I am super proud of you, my darling boy!