Friday, November 9, 2007

my trip to the jurong east swimming pool

Yesterday,I went to the Jurong east swimming complex.First we went to the lazy river and the current was really strong that I couldn't even stand straight and had to hang to the wall to get to the exit.We went around the lazy river many times.The lazy river had machines that could make water fall out of it and a cave for decorations.The machines were hanging from the wall so when we went over them we were splashed in water.Next we went to the slide.We didn't have to wait long to try it because we were first in line.I tried the slide and it was super fast I was in there for about 3 to 5 seconds.Next we went to rent a float.My brother and my mother waited for my father and me.After we rented the float we went to the lazy river again.My whole family got to try the float even my father and mother got to try the float.We also went on the float together. Me and my brother sat on the edges of the float and my mother and father hanged on to the edges of the float.After a few rounds around the lazy river we went out of the lazy river and went to the wave pool.There wasn't any waves so we played with the float.After we played with the float I went to the slide but the queue wasn't short it was filled with people.When it was my turn,I slid down the slide at a high speed.We played in the wave pool awhile after I  got out of the pool I'm supposed to land on when I come out of the slide.Next we returned the float.Finally we saw that the waves were active in the wave pool so we played in the waves for awhile and then we went to change into our normal clothes.I had a great time at the Jurong east swimming complex.

No comments: