Saturday, August 4, 2007

Science Centre

Today I went to the science centre. I went to the science centre by car.First I went to the room of electricity.First I went to the electric current activity.There were instructions that I could follow. There was a connector. Then I watched closely and then......the connector light up.Then we went out of the room of electricity then we stop to look at our photos.Next we went to the room of energy's entrance.

First we went to the um...........whatever you call it.Me and my father sit opposite sides because there are two chairs one in front or behind each other.There is a glass panel in front of both of us that's what keeps the chairs away from each other. We looked on the glass panel and it looked as if our heads were stuck.Then we moved on to the room of energy.I saw  my brother kicking at something.What my brother was kicking was a screen with footballs.What was really special was when he kicked the balls.The balls jump from here to there as my brother was kicking the balls here to there.Then we went to a machine with a ball on one part of it.We used some levers to start the machine and end it.Then we went to     some machines using energy.

Then we went to the web of life .We saw a lot of animals including sea animals,land animals and animals from other habitats.Next we went to the HO demo centre.We saw electric appliances I didn't think I liked it though. We went to the next level and that level is level 2.We arrived at level 2 human body section.They showed us the inside of the human body.They tested us colour blindness too.Soon it was time to go home.I had a great time at the science centre.

1 comment:

Alex Siow said...

Next visit, we will try the WaterWorks.